Today's world is all about being comfortable throughout the entire year in your home or business. HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning) technologies continue to get more efficient, and now there are a number of ways to cool and heat residential and commercial properties, such as AC systems, heaters, split systems, ductless systems, boilers, furnaces, hot water heaters, and units that run on oil or gas instead of electricity.
At Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC, our highly-specialized technicians can install and service a number of HVAC units. From furnaces, boilers, hot water heaters, and AC units, there is nothing we cannot handle.
Choosing us for Installation Services means:
- Consultations – have us check out your property to see which options are ideal for you. We can give you a full HVAC consultation to find the right solution. Every option is explained to you, so you understand all the advantages of every route.
- Professional installation – our technicians are highly-skilled and can will make sure your brand new unit is set up perfectly, the first time.
- Exceptional value – we call ourselves Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC for a reason! Your project, your budget.
- Accessory options – our technicians will also offer ways to make your Connecticut home or business more comfortable with accessory options for your new unit, such as air filtration, humidifiers, and programmable thermostats.
There are a number of heating and cooling systems that the professionals at Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC will install:
Want to create the perfect home environment? Consider a whole-home solution that provides installation of air conditioners, furnaces, heat pumps, thermostats and more all at once. This is ideal for residencies in Connecticut that need a complete renovation of an HVAC system.
Thought Connecticut summers are not absurdly hot, knowing that you have an energy-smart air conditioning system is going to give you peace of mind.
Gas & Oil Furnaces
The literal heart of every Connecticut home would be the furnace (especially during wintertime). Stay warm and dry when it is damp or cold outside with efficient gas and oil furnaces.
Need a more budget-friendly way to keep your home comfortable throughout the year? Consider an inexpensive heat pump to get the job done.
Homes and businesses will often use a boiler's radiant heat to stay warm. These are cost effective for larger buildings.
What to Consider When Selecting a New HVAC System:
- The type of system you want: an electric split-system unit, which features both heating and cooling potential, is the common choice for Connecticut homes and business to have year-round comfort. Other options include heat pumps, oil/gas units, backup boilers or furnaces.
- AC system energy efficiency: no one wants to spend more on a unit, especially when the weather is being unpredictable. Make sure you are purchasing either an Energy Star cooling unit or one that has a SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ration) of 13.
- Heat pump energy efficiency: not all pumps are built the same. Any decent system is going to have an HSPF (Heating Seasonal Performance Factor) number. You should aim to have heat pump above the mandatory rating of at least 7.7. The higher the number, the more energy you can save.
- Cost: though systems with higher SEERs and HSPFs cost more outright, the cost of operation is much lower than less efficient models. An example of an ideal HVAC split-system would have an Energy Star® label, a SEER of 14.5 or higher, and an HSPF of 8.2 or higher.
Our HVAC experts will also take into consideration the size of your current system, the size of your home or business, the unit's exposure to the elements (sun, wind, rain, snow, et cetera), size and number of windows, insulation, and much more. Think of this as an essential step to making sure you are receiving the best HVAC system for your home or business.
After all, your satisfaction is our number one priority!
Have more questions? We have answers! Give us a call or contact us via email today to learn more about the services Affordable Heating and Air Conditioning, LLC can provide for your Connecticut home or business today! Our friendly customer service staff are waiting to hear from you.